Sonarr error: Can't Process Tracked Download

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):

Couldn’t process tracked download Legacies.S02E14.1080p.WEB.H264-XLF[TGx]: An unexpected network error occurred.

System.IO.IOException: An unexpected network error occurred.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.GetFiles(String path, SearchOption searchOption) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 154
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DiskScanService.GetVideoFiles(String path, Boolean allDirectories) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\DiskScanService.cs:line 139
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DownloadedEpisodesImportService.ProcessFolder(DirectoryInfo directoryInfo, ImportMode importMode, Series series, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\DownloadedEpisodesImportService.cs:line 160
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DownloadedEpisodesImportService.ProcessPath(String path, ImportMode importMode, Series series, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\DownloadedEpisodesImportService.cs:line 83
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.CompletedDownloadService.Import(TrackedDownload trackedDownload) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\CompletedDownloadService.cs:line 114
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.CompletedDownloadService.Process(TrackedDownload trackedDownload, Boolean ignoreWarnings) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\CompletedDownloadService.cs:line 108
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TrackedDownloads.DownloadMonitoringService.ProcessClientItems(IDownloadClient downloadClient, DownloadClientItem downloadItem) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TrackedDownloads\DownloadMonitoringService.cs:line 134

I keep getting the error above when the download completes and it tries to import the files. Sonarr is configured identically to Radarr and i don’t have any issues there. I’ve restarted Sonarr services and still nothing, have even tried two different download clients.

Am i missing something simple?

Are the completed downloads on a network share or mapped network drive? If so, see the FAQ for workarounds. If not, please upload the full debug log and link it here.

Yes completed downloads are on a network share. I can’t see anything in FAQ that has anything to do with this error?

Not the error specifically, but network shares in general.

I had another look and can’t see anything regarding network shares but I’ve had this working for almost a year now and it’s just stopped.

The folder has correct permissions and successfully moves from incomplete to complete upon finishing but then sonarr loses the link to the download.

Windows services can work with mapped network drives and then suddenly stop because they aren’t really supported, UNC paths could also run into issues depending on the user running Sonarr.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.