Sonarr dumps every episode into downloads folder instead of a series root folder

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.8.1507
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.122
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
So I want Sonarr to download every episode of a series into its own folder. So as an example:
I want Star Trek Discovery into a “Star Trek Discovery” folder, where there would be a “Season 1” and “Season 2” folder etc.

But Sonarr seems to dump every download of every episode into the downloads folder like shown here:

In terms of keeping things clean, it just drives me nuts.

The media folder where the downloads gets copied to works as intended as seen here:

Which makes sense since the “Use season folder” is enabled,

I tried checking my settings. “Create empty series folder” is enabled and my media management is as follows:

I tried looking for similar issues but was not really able to find anything similar

You have trace logs of sonarr moving every file into your download folder?

Based on your screenshots it can only be concluded that you’ve disabled completed download handling and thus have told sonarr to never import anything.

If you simply are basing it off the files being left in your download folder, that’s how sonarr works And is explained in the FAQ and QuickStart guide

That is a good suggestion, but as you can see i already enabled completed download handling:

I checked for the last series i downloaded which was paper girls, but nothing really seems to pop out
:

a refresh and scan has nothing to do downloads importing, nor does anything anywhere imply it does.

based on the screenshot of the logs…nothing has ever imported for that series

see the download troubleshooting article and figure out why sonarr never imports anything, it’s basically guaranteed to be one of those common problems
https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.