Sonarr dumped all settings, restore from backup isn't working

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322 (NOW…)
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
Debug logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvpc3afzus3941b/sonarr.4.txt?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx6x1wvy093r4ii/sonarr.txt?dl=0 (second one is after the wipe)
Description of issue:
So I was shifting all my downloads to a different directory (new hard drive). Already moved the files, but not the folder location setting in Sonarr. I did the mass series update to shift it over. Everything was working for a minute before it crashed.

…the last time this happened, I simply reinstalled Sonarr and it kept all my configs. This time that didn’t work; it’s ALL empty. So, since I have backblaze I went and fetched the sonarr .config directory, deleted everything in the sonarr config directory on my hard drive, then moved the files I downloaded from backblaze into the one on my hard drive (with sonarr shut down). No joy, still blank. BUT I did notice that in “about” my appdata directory is .config/nzbdrone, not .config/sonarr. Which is weird, because what is the sonarr directory for? ALSO, on backblaze there is no backup of the .config/nzbdrone folder, which is weird because it is set to backup EVERYTHING.

Any guidance? Do I need to actually change the default appdata directory to .config/Sonarr instead (SOMEHOW)? I’m way lost here, and worried I have to start over from scratch. It’s been working fine for years. Thanks!

EDIT: I have the logs, but they are LONG. Not sure the best way to put that here.

Base don the fact it’s trying to import it sounds like all the settings are there (it can’t get to that part of the import if it doesn’t know which series/episode it is).

How many series were you trying to mass update? Sometimes you may need to do smaller batches to ensure it is able to complete is a reasonable amount of time.

I’m not seeing anything that indicates a problem outside of the missing root folder, but check the FAQ for a fairly common issue on macOS with the DB.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.