Sonarr Downloading Unmonitored Shows

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.0.741
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): .NET 6.0.13
Debug logs: sonarr.debug.11.txt - Pastebin.com
Description of issue:

I’ve been wrestling with this issue where Sonarr keeps downloading single episodes and entire seasons of shows that are not monitored. It seems to make no difference whether or not the show is unmonitored at the series, season, or episode level. Sonarr will still download episodes that it is not supposed to. In the above most recent example that I managed to document an episode of Hard Knocks (S02E08) being downloaded despite it being unmonitored at the episode, season, and series levels. You can see in the log here:
2024-01-10 01:21:29.5|Debug|TrackedDownloadService|Tracking ‘Nozomi Whatbox:Hard.Knocks.2001.S21E08.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-NTb.mkv’: ClientState=Completed (readonly) SonarrStage=Downloading Episode=‘Hard Knocks 2001 - S21E08 WEBDL-1080p v1’ OutputPath=/mnt/media1/Downloads/tv-sonarr/Hard.Knocks.2001.S21E08.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-NTb.mkv.
The episode suddenly shows up despite being rejected multiple times in the logs beforehand for not being tracked. I’ve tried dozens of things to figure out what is causing this, but I am at a loss. Could really use some help. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.