Sonarr download problem

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.4.1491
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
Hello everyone !

I recently installed Sonarr, Radarr and Lidarr on my Syno.
All in connection with NZBget (Eweka for NG and NZBGeek for indexer)

On Radarr, films are well found in searches and are downloaded according to the Profile policy (Quality, Language, etc.)

On the other hand, on Sonarr and Lidarr which have the same configuration, they find the series and music in the search but nothing is downloaded…

Could you help me please ?

Thanks in advance.

Take a read through here for setup guidance specific to Syno: Synology - TRaSH Guides

Or the wiki for general setup and troubleshooting: Sonarr | Servarr Wiki

Thank you but I don’t use Docker on my Synology NAS, I go directly through the packages, installing hard on the Synology.

How is it possible that Radarr manages to download and not Sonarr when the conf is identical?

Available for more information.

Thanks in advance.

So far all anyone can do is guess, since there’s not a lot of info to go on, including no debug logs…

Hi,
Sorry , the link below with logs

Concerning Radarr but which works like Sonarr.

I just did a test, I wanted to download a film in French with French filters in the profiles but it downloaded it anyway, but in Spanish…

This comes from the indexer or the Usenet servers which cannot find the French version?

THANKS.

You have permissions issues.

[v4.0.4.1491] System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘/volume1/downloads/completed/Series/The.Boys.2019.S01.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG/The.Boys.2019.S01.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG/The.Boys.2019.S01E06.The.Innocents.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv’ is denied.
—> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied

Thanks , this problem is corriged.
Do you have any idea regarding my question just before please?

Raddar Support options https://radarr.video/#support

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.