Sonarr dognzb issue weird

Sonarr version 2.0.0.5228:
Mono version 5.14.0.177:
OS ubuntu 18.04.1:
Debug logs:
DOGnzb https://api.dognzb.cr/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100&tvdbid=247808&rid=27518&season=8&ep=5 Failed to read complete http response
Debug log link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Vf0dlSnuPG1AqI6LuQOEc1Fbm7E_mAC/view?usp=sharing

Description of issue:

I just had to reset my system as i was having some linux issues. I got everything set back up, but now it will not automatically search for missing shows unless they just aired. I can manually search one at a time(sometimes), but if I try to search for a second one immediately after(or sometimes not so immediately) I get the above error and it acts like it cannot talk to dognzb. BUT, if i go to settings -> indexers -> dognzb I can hit the test button and clear the errors which may give me another opportunity to run another single manual search. Any thoughts?

:cry: :cry: Did i stump the sonarr gods? I hate it when i find problems no one else ever has. Or, maybe I have not been clear enough with the issue. Please let me know if there is any other information that would be useful.

Same issue here. A lot of people are hitting the dog for this. Not sure who’s issue it is.
I sonarr, and sabnzb on an rpi box. Dog is my indexer.

Nope, but you didn’t include all the information we request either.

Nothing has changed in how Sonarr connects to indexer, it could be an issue on Dog’s side (especially if it’s the only one failing this way) or could be something with mono, maybe 5.14. I’m running Sonarr under mono 5.12 and I haven’t seen this issue, though I’m not using dog for an indexer.

I filled in all the sections of the form when i created the issue. What other info would you like? That is why i asked in my comment. I was just making a joke about the sonarr gods since my issue hadn’t received any attention.

If people go to the Dog forums they will see they are having some API issues.

For future reference: a single log line is… difficult to work with for developers. The form explicitly asked to upload the logs unaltered and in plain text format to a site like pastebin and link it here.
It really helps if you can see the action(s) taken by the user and the app leading up to the error, and what happens after that error can also be of interest.

Smiley here to show I’m genuinely trying to explain and not piss anyone off: :smile:

1 Like

As a dev myself I agree. But as a user who has no idea where the logs are located and having no direction whatsoever from the form here it is difficult to provide anything further than what is provided in the app itself. If you want more than what the app provides please add at least a place to start looking in the form.

That is why my comment asks if I need to provide more info.

Debug logs itself is a link, though maybe not the most obvious and the template itself asks you to post the logs and link them here (keeps the content to scroll through down while giving us everything we should need). Sonarr provides the log files right in the UI as well.

If you don’t know how to provide what we’re asking for ask from the get go, we’re (or at least I’m) not going to go fishing for details.

I’ve updated the template to further enhance what we’re looking for.

I found where they are in the ui. here is a link to one of the logs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Vf0dlSnuPG1AqI6LuQOEc1Fbm7E_mAC/view?usp=sharing

I have found a way to “fix the glitch” I signed up for tortuga nzb and added it to my indexer list in sonarr. Since doing that I am having no problems. IDK whether that was a coincidence or not, but its working now.

Adding another indexer wont fix the problem with Dog.

It does however look like they have got their stuff stable again.

I had figured it was more than likely coincidental, but possible that somewhere in the sonarr code there may be something that keeps the errors from happening if at least 1 indexer is working. In the off chance that the latter was the case, I wanted to give that info to the sonarr guys here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.