Sonarr doesnt seem to be post processing

Hello all, I love this application its much better than others I have tried.

The only problem i’ve got is that it doesnt seem to be dealing with post processing.

I have lots of files in the completed folder for nzb downloads but they’ve been they a few days and i’ve messed about with the settings and nothing happens.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Do they show in Activity - Queue in Sonarr?
Are you using a category with SAB/nzbget?

is SABnzbd there is a tv category yeah.

There is nothing currently in my activity - Queue,
There is a lot in the History for things downloaded though.

Is Sonarr set to use that category? If not that could be the issue.

Trace logs would be the next step so we can see the response from SAB and what Sonarr did with each result.

Also make sure Completed Download Handing is enabled in Sonarr.

Same problem here. The downloads (using nzbget) finish up to 100%, then they remain in sonarrs queue, nzbget unpacks and moves them to the finished downloads folder and starts the next download. Same problem occurs there. As said, Sonarr sees the download and shows it there with 100%, it just won’t pick it up for PP. Funny thing is, it worked like charm until about 3-4 days ago. Might have been the last upgrade. I have Drone Factory disabled (high scanning interval) and download handling enabled.

And the bad thing: I can’t post any log files because nothing shows up in there about any postprocessing issues. Sonarr just seems to totally ignore the downloaded ones. My version: 2.0.0.2850 on Ubuntu 14.04 using Mono 3.10.0.

Ah, found the error, sonarr is complaining about a series title mismatch in the activity queue. Just badly named downloads.

I also have a name mismatch and tried to correct it by looking up the name of the download and renaming the downloaded video file, but Sonarr is still not processing the file.

Since Sonarr does not do periodic scans of the download folder when completed download handling is enabled how do I force Sonarr to see that the files are there and to post process them?

Update: I created a new folder and put my files to be manually scanned inside. I set that folder as the scan folder from Settings > Download Client (show advanced settings) > Drone Factory Options.

Sonarr scanned that folder, found the files and post processed them :smile:

I’ve got the same problem on one particular show and when I did a “force import” on them within Activity-Queue Sonarr processed it no problems. Another show was downloading at the same time and that went straight in without any manual intervention

If the series title doesn’t match you need to force import it, that is expected behavior.

Just ran into the same thing for the first time ever. It’s the naming convention (one of the drawbacks to tvdb is they refuse to make corrections). It’s more of an aberration because the title has (US) in it.

ahh I see.

Apologies if we’re not supposed to be mentioning tv programme names but yes looks like House of Cards (US) might cause a slight problem for everyone then. At least i don’t have to check the episode once a week :smile:

The releases from DDLV were named wrong and will cause a bit of a hiccup, but use Force Import on the Queue page (Activity -> Queue) and Sonarr will take care of the import.

Yep you’re spot on there, thanks for your support :smiley: