Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

ubuntu 18.04.3
Version 2.0.0.5338
Mono Version 6.6.0.161
Startup directory /opt/NzbDrone

log file https://pastebin.com/iEBVJdFu

I have a series called 68-Whiskey and sonarr doesn’t recognize that it has episode 1
I have changed the name of the file for it to just about every way I can and its still unrecognized. It says its downloaded (solid blue line) but doesn’t move it and thinks it still needs it. I have tried: 68-Whiskey, 68 Whiskey, 68.Whiskey, 68*Whiskey, all to no avail. The system has downloaded this file 3 times so far. The only thing I can think of is the file that holds the series (which I why the above). I have also updated the series several times. The Current filename is: 68 Whiskey which is how its listed as the series name.

Thoughts?

Sonarr hasn’t imported the file:

20-1-17 08:28:26.9|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /home/greg/video/tv/68.Whiskey.S01E01.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264.1-NTb-Obfuscated/

Permissions is a likely cause, though it could be due to changes in mono 6, double check permisisons then try downgrading mono to 5.20 if you still have issues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.