Sonarr does not automatically import downloads

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.4.1491
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
Sonarr paired with Deluge does not import downloaded files automatically. Searching works and the download is started correctly, but sonarr doesn’t import the file after it finishes downloading. I can import the file manually, but it is not done automatically.

The debug log is spammed with this message after the file starts downloading:

2024-04-23 04:53:46.8|Error|EventAggregator|DownloadEventHub failed while processing [DownloadCanBeRemovedEvent]

[v4.0.4.1491] System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
   at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowNoMatchException()
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientProvider.Get(Int32 id) in ./Sonarr.Core/Download/DownloadClientProvider.cs:line 126
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadEventHub.Handle(DownloadCanBeRemovedEvent message) in ./Sonarr.Core/Download/DownloadEventHub.cs:line 81
   at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Events.EventAggregator.PublishEvent[TEvent](TEvent event)

I am unsure if this is a configuration issue on my end or a sonarr bug. Permissions seem to be fine, I can import the file manually. I do also have completed download handling enabled. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Can you provide trace logs that include this error, or at least debug logs?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.