Sonarr continually losses backend connectivity

Sonarr version (exact version):

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Windows

Windows 10 Home Build 19043.1586

Debug logs:

Debug

Description of issue:

Sonarr has recently begun losing connectivity to the backend. Previously have had no issues with this.

there is no pasted text at that link.

Are you accessing it via your reverse proxy? If so increase your proxy’s timeouts as that’s the issue.

If you’re accessing it local then it would seem Sonarr stops responding and your disk you Sonarr’s DB is on or your system cannot keep up with the requests

Thanks for responding. My apologies. I attached a .txt file to the first link. Here is a second link for debug with the text pasted.

I am not using a proxy. I have the service running local. I have a PC that runs sonarr and the files get moved to a synology and stored. I had this setup working for over a year before seeing any issues.

If it is your second suggestion where it can’t keep up with the requests…what’s a way to test and/or solution that?

If you’re accessing it local then it would seem Sonarr stops responding and your disk you Sonarr’s DB is on or your system cannot keep up with the requests

I’m trying to get to the bottom of some (lackluster) performance issue(s) while searching episodes so interested in this too…

Aside, I’m running Sonarr on macOS via Docker

I’m interested in another response as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.