Sonarr Connect, Chrome extension

I’ve just downloaded the extension, and here are my first thoughts:

• The “monitored” symbol is not clear on whether white or black means monitored. Maybe red would be a better color for monitored. And use black or white for unmonitored.
  • For unaired episodes on the Calendar tab, it would be nice to have the exact date and time of the airing instead of the relative time (i.e. “Thursday at 8 PM” instead of “in 21 hours”). I don’t want to have to do math to figure out exactly what time it comes on. For past episodes, relative is fine.
  • On the history tab, it would be nice to be able to set it to only show “imported” or “grabbed”, etc. (Similar to how Sonarr does on their history page)
  • I don’t see a place to view “Cutoff Unmet” episodes
  • When viewing a series’ page, clicking the “Sonarr” button at the bottom should open that exact page, not the main page.

I’ll note that I haven’t read through this entire thread, so I don’t know if these have been suggested or changed to the way it is because of a previous suggestion.

We cannot remove the badge in 1.5.0. I don’t want a number in front of the sonarr logo in chrome. I only see one [x] box for badge in the settings and it doesn’t work. background.options.showbadge seems to be locked in “true”…

I’ve just installed the extension. It tests ok, and shows 1480 as a badge - but I don’t get any dropdown menu or anything.
Any ideas boss?

An old thread I know, but not sure where else to post about this, but the extension no longer works with v4 of Sonarr.

The extension has been working fine with v3.