Sonarr can't see unzipped files for import. (unRAID)

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5252
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.12.0
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_n9RzvB6PMaQrkshyxI3zW6DgYQ-LybL/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue: Sonarr cant import unzipped files from Deluge, yet can see them if I manually import them from the Wanted tab if I navigate Sonarr to /data/Unzipped. The yellow notification under Activity says “no files are eligible for import in data/Complete/[Show name/ep name, etc (this is the the folder that is downloaded from Deluge)]”. However, clicking the manual import icon from Activity doesn’t pull up anything, it says “no video files were found in the selected folder.”

I have Deluge put torrents in /data/Incomplete and when done it moves them to /data/Complete the Extractor plugin extracts files to /data/Unzipped. If the file isn’t zipped, then Sonarr grabs it from “/Downloads/Complete” and copies it to “/Media/TV Shows” renaming and doing everything correctly. If I set the Extractor plugin on Deluge to create torrent folder name and extract to /data/Complete then it will extract it in the torrent folder with the .rar files and Sonarr will find it and copy it over. I want Sonarr to move the file from /Unzipped to the /TV Shows folder, so I don’t have the unzipped file hanging around in the torrent folder.

Because sonarr can import it manually I’m assuming I’ve screwed something up in my docker settings.

My docker info is
binhex-Deluge:
/data <-> /mnt/user/Downloads/

binhex-Sonarr:
/data <-> /mnt/user/Downloads/
/media <-> /mnt/user/Media/TV Shows

I can supply screen shots of the errors in Sonarr or my unRAID settings if needed.

This is my first time working with a Linux based OS, coming from using Sonarr on Windows 10.

Edit: The following is the link to the log when I tell deluge to use the torrent’s folder that includes the rars, and it can import from there but leaves the file behind as well. Vikings was a manual import, and Adam Ruins Everything was after I switched Deluge back to using the torrent folder as an extraction point. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CQ_32TjIBCYjdUjyHyZClI1M8DxYttZt

Its logic. Sonarr looks at the WHERE IS IT DOWNLOADED TO folder. Since you extract it to a DIFFERENT folder which sonarr dont know, it cant work. You should change the extract folder to the same folder where its downloaded.

Do you mean Extract to /Complete or /Complete/[Torrent Name]

If I extract it to /Complete Sonarr will still not find it.
If I extract to /Complete/[Torrent Name] then it will find it, but only copy the file to the new location, instead of moving it. Leaving the rar’s plus the extracted file still in /Complete/[Torrent Name]

Shouldn’t it be moving the extracted file and leaving the folder in /Complete/[Torrent Name] as it was downloaded? For seeding purposes.

I did get it working from /Unzipped but only by using Drone Factory.

It should be the latter (as long as the download is in a folder)

That’s because the torrent is still seeding. Sonarr doesn’t check that the torrent was rarred and change it’s behaviour.

You could use a custom script in Sonarr to delete the original file after importing.

Thanks, I was under the impression that it was supposed to work that way without Drone Factory. I will look into a way to clean-up the leftover file instead of using Drone Factory.

Sonarr only know the exact download loocation /something/yourfile/ in that it looks for media files.

You can do it like you want, like map

something1/completed/yourfile -> completed/yourfile (download client) extracts to ->
something2/completed/yourfile -> completed/yourfile (sonarr)

So both programs things its the same directory, but it jsut appears after unraring… ^^

To move files which wont extract you can simply use a mv script if file older then X

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.