Sonarr can't access directory to move file

hi guys,

new to the forums.

I recently just set up a NAS(Freenas). After lot of researching and stuff. Turns out sonarr can’t view mapped drive.

So i disabled nzbdrone service (uninstalled it). Now i ran sonarr as administrator and used the \nas\media.

so far so good.
Now i use sabnzbd and in there. my download folder is Z:\downloads (mapped network drive)

the problem is, when sonar sends a file so sabnzb to download, it will download it in the sabnzb completed download folder (Z:\download) however, sonarr can’t access that directory after the download is completed to move it to the correct filepath. Im assuming this is because it’s mapped drive.

I then decided to install the service in sonarr and then user a user account which has access to that mapped drive. HOwever, once i add the user account. I type it Z:\ in sonarr, it doesnt find anything. Says invalid file path.

Can someone help? What’s my best option here?

Mapped drive, use UNC paths, covered in the FAQ: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/FAQ#Why-cant-Sonarr-see-my-files-on-a-remote-server

Yes I am using ucn but problem is when download is done, sonarr can’t read the mapped path in sabnzbd. And sabnzbd can’t use ucn.

In that case, remote path mapping in sonarr may be of help, to translate what sab is reporting (Z:\) to something sonarr understands (\\nas\).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.