Sonarr cannot move files within network share drive

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.449
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/FcT1HtYa
Description of issue:
Entire description and details of what I have tried are here. Basically sonarr just refuses to move anything within my network shared drive. Deluge has no problem moving it there (deluge and sonarr running on the same machine) and that machine in general has no problem accessing it. Only sonarr will not. I have to go in and manually move everything from the \server\autoDL folder I have Deluge set to move completed downloads to, and copy them over to the \server\TV folder and then sonarr will recognize them, sort them into the proper series/season folders and rename them.
The thing that confuses me most is that it was working fine for a while, it would sometimes do this same issue but it would somehow fix itself in anywhere from an hour to a day. Now however it has been doing this for 2 days and it is driving me insane.

Yes I am running sonarr on the administrator account which is the only account on the system.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.