Sonarr can’t handle with New Amsterdam releases

Hello
Sonarr can’t handle with New Amsterdam tv show. I’m using Jackett and a couple of indexers, all of them has “Release rejected” error, but the series, quality, language is right ones. I don’t know why this happening.
Example release title “New Amsterdam s03e01 HD 1080p WEBDL - rus”.

Same issue: Sonarr can't handle with New Amsterdam releases

This was already added as an alias

Prior to 3/3/2021 20:37:01

https://wiki.servarr.com/Sonarr_FAQ#why_cant_sonarr_import_episode_files_for_series_x_why_cant_sonarr_find_releases_for_series_x

Yes, but it doesn’t work. I have Unknown Series error for New Amsterdam s03e01-02 HD 1080p WEBDL - rus. But this works - New Amsterdam - S3E1-2 - rus (Ultradox) WEBDL

Parses just fine in v3

I have 3.0.5.1144-ls98 by linuxserver.io, same error as above in my post.

Parses just fine in v3

Sonarr can parse the title, but it doesn’t know it’s part of the 2018 series because the release name lacks the year and they’re using a format that doesn’t match regex added for the previous rus releases. Previous releases had rus (something now they just add - rus at the end.

I’ve updated the regex to capture this release name, but it’ll break again if they continue to make up new formats. Ideally they’ll just add the year like every other sane release group.

1 Like

It was different indexers so different formats. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.