Sonarr Anime Help

Version 3.0.6.1342

Package Version 3.0.6.1342-ls133 by [linuxserver.io]

Mono Version 5.20.1.34 Unraid docker container

Have a second instance of Sonarr running in unraid configured with a different port etc all running fine. However in the second instance which i use for Anime it doesnt get episodes automatically like it should. For example I want the last season of Fairy Tail but when i do a manual search it comes back with no results but if i go into NZBHydra and do that same search it comes back with a plethora of results. Ive noticed that in sonarr it goes by seasons and in hydra when i find the episode its done sequentially fairy tail s08e01 vs fairy tail 278 being the same thing. How do i get them to talk in the same language and play nice?

You have the wrong series type selected.

See the FAQ and/or search troubleshooting article on the wiki

Yea ive done my due diligence already and as im a Hardware guy not a Software guy i came here for help. So if you know what im looking for and could point me in the right direction that would be wonderful.

Don’t think you’ve done you due diligence if you didn’t look at the troubleshooting on the wiki nor the FAQ.

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#wrong-series-type

First off thank you for giving me a direction. Second now that i know what i shouldve been looking at i can confirm that i did my due diligence and that i had already been looking at that. in my anime sonarr docker when i try to change fairy tail from standard to anime and hit save it doesnt work. Ive restarted the docker still with no change although i am happy to know that i was on the right path but dont know why i cant change the setting i need to.

Check the logs - but presumably you were playing with the permissions and ownership on the host and/or the uid/guid for the container and/or the /config mount for the container and now sonarr cannot write to the database as it’s read only

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.