Sonarr Android App

Hello

I’m currently developing an App for Android and have now a few questions:

1st: may I use the sonarr icon or else include it in an icon?
2nd: may I use the name “Sonarr Mobile”?

If anyone has some suggestions for the app, just let me know.

Mikey

Hi,

1. You can’t use the Sonarr logo for the application, but it can be used within the application to show that it works with Sonarr (similar to how its used in nzb 360).

2. This would give the wrong impression that the application is an official application for Sonarr, you’re welcome to use Sonarr in the application name as long as its clear that its an separate application with a non generic name. Android App for Sonarr would be generic but Kayzu for Sonarr would be unique.

I’m not sure what your plans for the application are, but platform specific applications have been requested previously and if you plan for it to be opensource we’d be interested in discussing it being an official app. Let us know what you think, you can also reach us via email at hello@.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer.

My plans are just to create a free (maybe donate able) android app. :slight_smile:
I was looking for one (didn’t know about nzb 360) but I wasn’t able to find one in the store so I decided to create my own and share it with the people that are looking for one too.

The open source / official app part sounds interesting. never thought about that.
I’m not quiet sure about it and how you would like to have it…

1 Like

Hello again.

I have now a working app for android and its about time to decide what to do with it.
I’d like to send you a build so you can check it out and let me know whether you like it or not.
If you are interested in the app it would be a pleasure to discuss the further requirements.

1 Like

@mikeyp I’m interested in using your android app. Any way that I could get my hands on it? Have you found it to work well? Any issues? Thanks for your hard work.

Sorry @mikeyp. You can either PM me a link to a build or send to to our contact email, hello@.

1 Like

is this still in the works?

I really like to see this in work but I have just download nab360 don’t know if it going to be the same I try them and get back ro ya

hey mickeyp can you send/link the APP.

btw., is this your app? Google Play link

Yeah, NZB360 is so dope. Need to change the name since it’s not just for NZBs.

Hi,
I tried to download your app but it says it is not compatible with my device.
I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ber 4.4.2
I would appreciate to be able to use your app can you chg it in the store.
Thank you for your help,
Bryan

I use NZBManager and it works like a dream :slight_smile:

You can get it here for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.timkatgert.nzbmanager

NZBManager works with Sonarr?

Oh yes it does :slight_smile:

It works with:

NZB Clients:

• NZBGet
  • SABNzbd

Torrent clients

• Transmission
  • Deluge
  • bitTorrent

Media Management:

• Sickbeard
  • Sonarr
  • Couchpotato
  • Headphones

I contacted the developer/creator of NZBManger today to add support for Radarr too…

Fingers crossed…

1 Like