Sonarr and Radarr no longer working on Synology

Sonarr version (exact version): 20191122-16
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.0.240-12
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I’ve been using Sonarr V3 on Synology with no issues for a couple of months or so now. It was all going fine until today, where everything seemingly went wrong. I was prompted to install an update, and after trying this I tried a lot of troubleshooting, including restarting the NAS, uninstalling and reinstalling Sonarr (both V3 and the current V2), using SSH to kill Mono and restart the packages, etc. After a while I tried uninstalling Sonarr, Radarr and Mono, then reinstalling, and this was clearly a mistake as now none of them are loading at all despite Package Centre saying they are running. Further details of my attempts to fix are here, suffice to say I have not had a good day with this so far. I’m desperate for any help, and I can’t get my head around SSH or anything like this at all so any instructions to try and fix this will need to be really clear please!

Edit: I tried using Pastebin and clearly whatever I did didn’t work. The logs I have are here; this was created by, as my Reddit helper suggested, entering “cd /volume1/@appstore/nzbdrone/var”, then “tail nzbdrone.log” into Putty. I don’t know if these are the correct logs to post?

I don’t see any issues in that log, but there isn’t much there.

Have you looked at the common location for log files under Synology? I’m not sure if the v3 package puts them in a different location.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.