Sonaar issue (search indexer and post processing)

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4855
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
((Debug logs)): https://pastebin.com/EWkcVTMm
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: My Sonarr is unable to search any episode anymore manually or post processing complete show from the folder into my show of plex folder. Even Manually Import doesnt work anymore. everytime i try to search a show from my indexer nzb.su or search video file in the folder. I receive “nothing was found”… my sonarr and nzbget were working fine for the last six month till last week. it stop getting shows and all.

17-7-14 05:04:22.0|Info|NzbSearchService|Searching 1 indexers for [The Mist : 2017-07-13

The series type is set to Daily, but the releases are released with season + episode numbers (standard). Sonarr would never be able to find releases in that configuration.

17-7-14 05:05:00.2|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/downloads/dst/Series/Blood.Drive.S01E05.The.F-cking.Dead.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb

This looks like a permissions issue, make sure the sc-media group (which contains the nzbdrone user) has read + write access to that path.

Hey Markus, thx for the helping…

Is there a way to change all my shows at once with “standard” instead of “daily”?

so for about the permission issue, how can i see this? because i went into sc-media and there was no users in there and i tried to create “nzbdrone” but said “already created” but i cannot find it bcz its hidden and cannot see it under “user” in synology. How can i fix this ?

Yes, use Series Editor.

What are you trying to see? You need to verify that sc-media has access to those files, you don’t need to deal with the nzbdrone user directly.

Serie Editor doesnt allow me to mass edit “serie type” :frowning:
only ally me to mass edit : Monitored / Profile / Season Folder / Root Folder

Sorry, I forgot that wasn’t there. Unfortunately there isn’t an easy way to mass update them at this time.

ok thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.