Sonaar Importing Episode Twice

Sonarr version (exact version) : 2.0.0.5338
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows) : 5.20.1.34
Debug logs :
Description of issue :

After using Sonaar for the last 2 weeks, downloading episodes fine, this morning I see it downloaded the same episode twice overnight.

I have a cutom profile setup that will download either 4k or 1080P, for 1080P I have it at WebDL-1080P and HDTV-1080P. Quality is set at max 2.8GB. I have the cutoff at WebDL-1080P 2.8GB in size.

In Sonarr, the history shows both downloaded successfully.

When I look at deluge I see both downloaded successfully.
The.Blacklist.S07E02.Louis.T.Steinhil.The.Conclusion.2.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb
then 15min later
The.Blacklist.S07E02.Louis.T.Steinhil.The.Conclusion.2.REPACK.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb

Both files are the same size in deluge 3GB

I must haved something set incorrectly but not sure what. Any assistance is appreciated.

I’m wondering if the reason is because it’s a repack? I noticed that the first file that was downloaded is no longer available…

BTW I’m also seeing the following error

Unable to apply permissions to: /tv/The Blacklist (2013)/Season 7/The Blacklist - S07E02 - Louis T. Steinhil The Conclusion (2).mkv: Error setting file owner and/or group: EPERM

NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.LinuxPermissionsException: Error setting file owner and/or group: EPERM
at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.SetOwner (System.String path, System.String user, System.String group) [0x00057] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:223
at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.SetPermissions (System.String path, System.String mask, System.String user, System.String group) [0x00008] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:75
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaFileAttributeService.SetMonoPermissions (System.String path, System.String permissions) [0x0000f] in M:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaFileAttributeService.cs:88

A repack would replace a non-pack of the same quality.

Only root can give files away, if you’re trying to change the user a file belongs to it will fail.

" Only root can give files away, if you’re trying to change the user a file belongs to it will fail."

Honestly, I’m not sure what that means. In Permissions I do have the following
File chmod mask 0777
Folder chmod mask 0777
chown User nobody
chown Group users

I got the below from the Unraid Forum…

Giving a way a file is changing the owner to a different owner, if the file is owned by somebody you can’t change the owner to nobody if Sonarr is running as somebody. somebody also can’t steal the file from nobody.

Are you running Sonarr as nobody?
Who owns the file on disk?

I have no idea what I’m running Sonarr as. I don’t think I was ever prompted for something like that. How do I find out?

You can check the process the user is running as, if you’re using docker then there are usually ways to set the UID/GID for the user running Sonarr.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.