Some Episodes Not Being Detected and Grabbed

I was hoping it was a one time hiccup but the last couple days some of my normal shows are not being grabbed these are shows that have been grabbed several times before but for some reason this week they are not the episodes are on my indexers and if i use manual or auto search it finds them it just does not find them during normal searches which i have set at every 40 mins

the shows yesterday were

The Glades
Under The Dome

Today they are
Covert Affairs

There is other shows that have not been grabbed but i hope it is because they have simply not been released yet

Turn on Trace logging and take a look at the logs, it will tell you why each report was skipped during the RSS Sync. Without trace logs there really isn’t much you can do.

Ok i looked at the trace log and from what it looks like it did try to grab the covert affairs episode but one on my indexers Timed Out so it did not grab the nzb

here is a screenshot (i obviously blanked out my IP and API ) tell me what you think?

I did notice some errors with the Notifications but that is because my XBMC Machines are not currently turned on :slight_smile:

Doesn’t look like trace logging is on (Settings -> General), but that snippet shows the Covert Affairs was sent to SABnzbd.

And as you said it shows one indexer timed out and notifications failed, neither of which would prevent NzbDrone from working (unless all your indexers were down). The important part is the nzb was sent to SABnzbd, you should also see it in NzbDrone’s history.

Ok i think i know what the issue is i just checked history and you are right it was there down the page a bit and the indexer it was grabbed from was NZBZombie which made me remember earlier i had an error on Sabnzbd that say that a NZB from NZBZombie was grabbed but rejected as it was an empty NZB so something is going on with that Indexer

That is causing it to send Empty NZB files so perhaps i will disable that indexer. Is there anyway currently to remove an item from History so i can see if it picks it up during the next check or will i just have to run a manual or auto search?

You’ll have to run a search, either manual or auto should do it, since they both ignore history. SAB should also have a warning if the the NZB was empty.