[Solved] Sonarr can't find mapped network drive

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Following the Faq I changed from running sonarr as a service to running nzbdrone.exe from the startup folder. That part works fine, but i still can’t access the mapped drives. If i try to add a new show, click “add a different path” and then “browse” I can’t see any of the remote drives. If i try to manually type G:\Media\TV Shows I get “Path does not exist” (just like before). What am i missing??

Edit: i dont see an option to delete, so ill just add that this has been straightened out… for some reason g:\
wasn’t working even after changing from a running sonarr as a service, but \\server\share DID work after… and now i can even use g:\ since sonarr knows the location now, so all good :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it’s working for you now. You need to go to: Add Series: Import Existing to remove a root folder (not exactly obvious).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.