[Solved] Completed Download Handling and Remote Path Mappings issue

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Hey Everyone.

I’m hoping someone can help me with my problem, i’ve been trying and googling for some nights now and i can’t seem to get it to work. Maybe i’m just that thick. XD

So first my setup.

Fileserver \ Sonarr server.
Name: EXAMPLESRV
Windows 10
All my drives with shared folders.
Hyper V host.
Sonarr installed here.
D:\Torrents\Done\[Sonarr]\ <— path localy

Utorrent \ seedbox
Name: SEEDBOX
Windows 7.
HyperV Guest
Utorrent installed here
Z:\[Sonarr] <— Network drive mapped to the [Sonarr] folder on EXAMPLESRV.

So here’s my issue. On the SEEDBOX i have utorrent set up to label everything that sonarr fetches as SONARR, and put finished downloads into Z:\[Sonarr] which is the folder _D:\Torrents\Done[Sonarr]_ on my EXAMPLESRV machine.
Everything works greate untils it comes to CDH. I’ve tested almost all combinantions of Remote Path Mappings but i still get the same error in the log. “Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: Z:\[Sonarr]\torrentfoldername”

My Remote Path mappings looks like this right now.

Host: localhost | Remote Path: Z:\[Sonarr] | Local Path: D:\Torrents\Done\[Sonarr]

Have alse tested.

Host: EXAMPLESRV | Remote Path: Z:\[Sonarr] | Local Path: \\EXAMPLESRV\Torrents\Done\[Sonarr]

Host: EXAMPLESRV | Remote Path: \\EXAMPLESRV\Torrents\Done\[Sonarr] | Local Path: D:\Torrents\Done\[Sonarr]

I always get the same response. “Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: Z:\[Sonarr]\torrentfoldername”

I have both everyone and the windows user as full control on all shares and folders for testing purposes so i dont think it’s a rights issue. Utorrent repports the path for the torrent to be z:[Sonarr]\torrentfoldername. If i put the “Z:\[Sonarr]\torrentfoldername” into the explorer on the SEEDBOX it goes to the right folder so its spelled right. I’m at a loss.

I’m im missing something? Thankful for any help i can get.

The Host field needs to match the host field for the download client in Sonarr (exactly)
Remote path would be Z:\
Local Path would be D:\Torrents\Done\[Sonarr]\

Hi

Thanks for the fast response. After changing the host field to the same as the host in the downloadclient it worked right away. Thank you, and i love your work :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.