AppData directory
C:\ProgramData\Sonarr
Startup directory
C:\ProgramData\Sonarr\bin
Mode
Tray
Uptime
:

Any way to pace sonarr? I just have done a major upgrade on my system with a new NAS. I had lost a portion of my previous NAS where all my TV episode archives existed. So,

If I do a scan for missing epidoes it goes nutz sending requests to nzbget. I have problems with NBZGet getting overloaded, and if I have to restart it – it takes forever to come back online when there are a number of files pending in the queue. WOuld rather keep my queues withlower counts –

Looking fora way to throttle back the number of requests sent to nzbget to download. Is there a governer setting somewhere?

No.

Sounds like you need to seek out nzbget’s support methods / docs and figure out how to work its queue or throttle itself.

Or if NZBGet doesn’t work for you since it’s effectively not developed anymore, you can try sabnzbd instead

dont scan for missing episodes? just do a normal scan and let sonarr figure out whats there at the moment, then you can go into the wanted page and download as required.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.