Skyhook api returns first network instead of the latest

https://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/shows/en/394944 returns "network":"Kanal D Romania" while the network of the latest aired episodes is PRO TV. A bit of background, the series has changed the network from Kanal D to PRO TV on TVDB there are two networks, first being Kanal D and the second PRO TV.

The episodes from the PRO TV network appear in the response of skyhook so the cache has been updated but with the incorrect data.

Only the first network is used if there are multiple networks I believe.

That is the issue. The network of the latest or next to air episode should be used. Or the network of the latest known episode (highest season number and highest episode number). Tvtb assigns a network per episode and not per series. The networks of the series is a list of all networks used in all episodes.
My guess is the networks per series are orderd by the number of episodes that use that network, and that is the network that sonarr uses.
I find it way more relevant to see the current network than the most used one as I known where to find it. When I see the network in sonarr it is just a network used a some time, without knowing if it is the current or a previous network.

It’s not a Sonarr issue. It’s a TVDb issue

they return a single network for the series under their v2 API

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.