Should I install

Version 3.0.10.1567
Package Version 3.0.10 by Team Sonarr
Mono Version 6.12.0.200
AppData directory /var/lib/sonarr
Startup directory /usr/lib/sonarr/bin
Mode Console

I am wondering if I should install v 4.?

My question is pretty simple. It took me several months to actually get sonarr to work for me. I drove everybody crazy about the root folder until I finally got it accepted. I have no idea what I did but its now working. Its doing kinda strange things like listing show episodes with odd little black signs, etc. All that being said its doing a really good job getting stuff, etc. and Kodi works with the results with no problems at all. It would be nice to know what all the little black signs are for but I live with them. It also lists all sorts of things that it is, in theory, going to download but it never does and what it its going to get is gotten already so I don’t care.

Basically I am pretty happy of what I have now. I really don’t want to deal with the root folder unless its simpler to deal with. I suspect that you remember who I am and probably would prefer that I don’t start up again.

All that being said. Do you think I should update to 4.? (not sure if you have any new versions or its still being tested)

Thank you…

v4 is released and no longer in beta, so yes, you should update.