Setting up NZBGet

I’ve just started using NZBDrone and I like it very much. I am having some trouble getting it to work with NZBGet; is there a guide on how to set it up for nzbget?

No guide, but you should just have to configure it in settings. What problem are you having?

After pushing to NZBGet, under messages I get something like this “Queue 72.Hours.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-YesTV @ nzb.su”. And nothing will be downloaded. It seems there are some information missing.

So NZBDrone is communication with NZBGet, but it seems that the information pushed is not enough. I noticed in the watched folder the nzb file is there but without extension e.g. “72.Hours.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-YesTV”.

NzbDrone sends the nzb URL to nzbget to download (same as it does for SABnzbd), not sure what watched folder you’re referring to.

I’ll try out nzbget later and see if anything is missing on the drone side.

I’m back to using SABnzbd for now, but it would be great if I could get nzbget to work because I prefer it. The watched folder is the one that nzbget uses; it seems nzbget is downloading the nzbs without extension.

Using the latest version of nzbget? Might need to send the name with extension to nzbget.

Yes, I’m using the latest version. How can I send the name and extension to nzbget? Is that something I can modify myself?

No, it would have to be changed in code. It was a note for myself.

Added to Trello: https://trello.com/c/kJO9ogRK/333-nzbget-doesn-t-like-the-filename-drone-is-sending

Thanks markus, I will wait patiently for the fix.

This is fixed in develop, it was the fact that .nzb was missing when sent to nzbget.

Is there a build that I can use? Much appreciated.

I found the build, tested it, and it is working perfectly. Thanks for the quick fix markus101.