Set up qBittorrent Client on Win11

I am new to all this so forgive me. I read through setup. I installed Sonarr 3 and added the 1337 index. I added a tv series and all seemed ok. I then went to see if the tv show was downloading but saw a error message for requiring a client. I tried adding qbittorrent but it seems I am doing something wrong as it reports unable to connect to qbittorrent under the Host box. I pasted a pic below.

Do, I need to have an account with qbittorrent with User and Password? Using port 8080.

Any help will be greatly appreciated…

qBittorrent > Tools > Options… > Web UI > enable Web User Interface (Remote control) > set Username and Password and/or enable Bypass authentication for clients on localhost > OK

Enter the username and password into Sonarr, or leave blank if you enabled the bypass on localhost.

@ilike2burnthing. Take you for the reply. It worked and I got the green check mark.
In qBittorrent it shows I have 2 tv shows that i entered in Sonarr. It says they are stalled. Is there anyrhing more I should do. or just wait.

Is anyone actually seeding them?

yes. the show is current

In qBittorrent, select the torrent and then the Trackers button at the bottom. Do the trackers show as Working; any error messages? Do they show any seeds?

As a test, are you able to torrent Ubuntu? Alternative downloads | Ubuntu

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.