Set up a new NAS; can't connect to shares on network

ok, so on a whim i decided to move the complete folder from inside of /media/complete. in fact, i deleted it, and created a new complete and incomplete folder on the root of the NAS, right along where TVShows and Movies is, cause i thought maybe the folder being nested was an issue…problem is, how do i fix this message below?

DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /Volumes/media/Complete/Atlanta.S01E02.Streets.On.Lock.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-OOSH

where do i change this folder? isnt it in SAB? because I changed my complete folder in SAB, and it appears to be there and working properly, so how can I point Sonarr to this folder?

and for the disk space heading/status page, why isnt the NAS showing up there? theres 5.5TB available on my NAS, and if Sonarr sees my TV shows folder, why isnt it stating how much space is available on the NAS?

also, this is what I mean as a service, taken from the Sonarr FAQ as to why can’t sonarr see mapped/remote drives:

You’re using a mapped network drive (not a UNC path)

Solutions:

Change your paths to UNC paths (\server\share)
Run NzbDrone.exe via the Startup Folder

It comes from SAB, but changing it won’t change things SAB already downloaded. You’d need to clear SAB’s history to stop Sonarr from seeing it (or changing the category in SAB that Sonarr uses).

It may not be able to, the logs should indicate if its failing.

That’s for Windows.

so with no solution making itself apparent, I put everything back to the way it was originally. With the synology arriving on monday, and with there being both Sonarr and SABnzbd apps for it available here https://synocommunity.com/packages, Im hoping my problems will be solved and everything can be stored on this new NAS as well as run on it from here on out.

after reverting to my original settings, now I come up with this:

Couldn’t import episode /Users/Mini/Downloads/complete/Halt.and.Catch.Fire.S03E07.The.Threshold.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb/Halt.and.Catch.Fire.S03E07.The.Threshold.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb.mkv: Access to the path is denied.

this is my ORIGINAL folder that sonarr was grabbing from before I switched to the NAS. How can I be having write permissions with a hard drive that is not networked, with sonarr running on the very same machine?

I think everything is back to normal now, pretty sure there was a folder or two pointed in the wrong direction.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.