Seedboxes.cc and Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4768
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.2.3
OS: Linux (Debian, running in Docker for Linuxserver.io)
((Debug logs)): https://mega.nz/#!kbQTCDrJ!NIX2dGundleDejMMvWiI9V5ONRIWL3bacrfvIZcr4MA
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I have a seedbox on seedboxes.cc. It’s running rTorrent as a torrent downloader. I can get Sonarr to connect to rTorrent and have it download, but right now I’m using something rather kludge-y for a workaround for completed download holding.

Right now, I use resilio to sync from my Seedbox download folder to a DroneFactory folder on my local NAS. I can see this really taking up a lot of space locally, which is something I’d like to avoid, and it takes at least twice as long to get to my local NAS.

I know that I need to be able to use remote path mappings, but the problem is that whenever I set up the remote path to my seedbox, Sonarr cannot see and download the files. Does anyone have a good workaround?

I have a sort of similar setup. I use a private vps and bring the files back using syncthing. You can use remote path mapping and cdh, the trick is to have in syncthing (resilio in your case) have the exact name folder of the torrent sonarr is tracking. For that you need the to make sure the torrent client moves the files to resilio folder just as sonarr expects.
For example you have torrent with folder and a file inside, if just move the file into the resilio folder it won’t work.

I have rTorrent running on the seedbox, so I think it handles it the right way.

That all seems pointlessly complicated, so what I’m thinking about doing is moving my torrent client back to the home NAS and just have Sonarr/Radarr send my torrent files to a local directory, have resilio sync that torrent file itself to a watch directory, and have my seedbox just keep my ratios up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.