Season Search grabbing wrong quality episode

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.904
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KNQGDMg5-IQGe2C6xMG8NLYBx235NXOP/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue:

When doing a Show or Season Automatic Search, it does not always download the highest available Quality according to my Quality Profile. For instance, when I do an Automatic Season Search for Rick and Morty Season 4, Episode 4 automatically downloads a 1080p quality episode whereas I have 2160p ranked higher. Interactive search of that particular episode does show that it is available in 2160p.

Other episodes like S04E10 will download the 2160p version from the Automatic Season Search.

I don’t see those releases in the debug log, if those results came back I see no reason why they wouldn’t have been grabbed (and they certainly would have been processed), it looks like they never came back in the full season search results.

Why would the 2160p versions show up under an episode search but not a season search?

Probably a question for your indexer?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.