Season monitoring turned on by itself for 2 shows

qBittorrent, and I can set it in Sonarr’s settings to queue all new episodes paused, but not to start recent ones and pause older ones. This would need to be a function of Sonarr to allow selective pausing, not of qBittorrent which doesn’t know how old the episode is and will queue it in whichever state Sonarr tells it to.

Right, for now just disable Automatic Searching for the indexers for the time being.

Does it matter now, given that aiui tvdb sync to skyhook has been turned off pending a fix?

Depends if you get the fix installed before it’s turned back on.

What I don’t understand is why it downloaded these episodes? I use RSS on Sonarr v2. It’s one thing for monitoring to be enabled but without an NZB in the feed Sonarr (AFAIK) doesn’t go searching for releases. Does it?

On Friday (3/7) and Monday (3/9) it downloaded Spongebob episodes that are 2400 days old.

Today (3/12) it downloaded 20 seasons of Ghost Adventures ranging from 100 to over 2000 days old. The NZBs are also years old. These would not have come through on RSS.

When past aired episodes are “new” to Sonarr (the season number changed, or all episodes disappeared then came back) Sonarr will trigger a search. In v3 Sonarr will now only search for things that are less than 14 days old in this scenario and we’re adding other guards to prevent this behaviour.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.