Searched episode in Sonarr, is not what is requested from indexer

I’m having a problem searching for Paw Patrol for my daughter, through Sonarr. For some reason when I do a manual search for S06E40, Sonarr requests episode 22 instead. For those of you without kids, Paw Patrol is usually aired two episodes one after the other, so episode 40 probably is the 22nd broadcast of the season, but since Sonarr displays the episode as episode 40 i would expect it to search for that episode and not 22. So I guess my question here is, can I do something about this?

Looks like it’s working as expected? http://thexem.de/xem/show/4814
(I don’t know the show)

What thetvdb calls S06E40 is called S06E22 by the scene, if I understand thexem correctly.
Not sure if the “missing” episodes S06E21 and E22 need to be explicitly added or not, seems like sonarr is able to figure it out by requesting E22 when you search for E40…

So what you are saying is that even though Sonarr displays the episode as episode 40, it should still ask the indexer for episode 22…?
And since the indexer does not return any results, does that mean that the indexer is not implemented correctly…?

Sonarr Version 3.0.3.688
Win 7 Pro

Guess you have the same type of problem as I have but maybe it is for different reasons.
Mine is Sonarr will try to download episodes that are grayed out and you do not want to replace.
Point in case… Unwrapped 2.0 … I set up the profile to create a Build Profile.
The Build profile with I love is that it will try to download the lowest size first. If the file is decent, it will be kept and the the system SHOULD STOP looking for any upgrades. But it doesn’t It even does upgrades without being monitored and jumps to the Highest quality it can find. I have created Profiles that start at the lowest and move up as the season gets done. Sometimes this hurts because some of the shows drop off fast.

My suggestion is simple. Make a profile that does not rename the file and download all it can. After a season is done, you can clean the shows up and remove it from Sonarr’s control. I have had Sonarr delete files without my permission also. Not going to debate that as I got no answer before.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.