Search for metadata on existing files

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1342
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Hi,

I have a folder with a serie and existing files. It is recognised by Sonarr and I have been able to rename all episodes in the correct format with Sonarr. Unfortunately, I am not able to load the metadata for Kodi, there is no option to do that afterwards. Do I need to download them fully again?

Thanks.

This doesn’t sound like it has anything at all to do with Sonarr

Sonarr has nothing to do with any media server’s metadata in any way, shape, or form.

When you go in Sonarr Settings, there is a submenu called metadata. There, you can find how to get the metadata for Kodi.

This is working fine for all downloaded episodes. My problem is for existing episodes, if I do a refresh, it updates the naming and put them in season folders but it is not downloading the metadata files for Kodi as it would when it is taking the files from the download folder.

Of course, I could move the files in the download folder and do a refresh of the serie but I was just wondering if there was a faster method…

Refreshing the series is the task that creates the metadata

Assuming the metadata is enabled of course

A refresh never updates naming, so not sure what you’re talking about…sounds like you’re doing a rename instead?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.