Search for each episode when performing a season search

Individual episode search for and entire season. i. e. At the top of each season there is a search button but that searches only for the entire season and not individual episodes. Would be nice if there was a button right next to that or if that button would also do an entire season search episodically so I don’t have to click the auto button for each individual episode.

The way Sonarr searches will handle any individual results as well as season packs, but it’s up t the indexer to provide those results so Sonarr can process them. If the indexer fails to return results or the episodes aren’t monitored then they won’t be picked up by Sonarr.

We don’t have plans to fallback to individual episode searching when performing a season search, though we can investigate cases where results should be returned.

It just seems often I find an individual episode through manual search that doesn’t get returned via season search. So I click through every episode 1 by 1 with automatic search sometimes because it’s the only way to find the content.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.