Schitt's Creek without episodes

Sonarr version: 4.0.2.1262
Package version: .0.2.1262-ls44 by linuxserver.io

I have added Schitt’s Creek, but it says that there are no episodes and, as such, it does not search for them. I thought that maybe the issue was in TVDB but the entry looks populated enough.

Is there something I should do to fix it? Thank you!

Not seeing any issues with Schitt’s Creek.

Do you know what it could be happening?

Not without the logs requested when you opened this thread.

Apologies! Here is the DEBUG log file. I deleted and then re added the show.

Thanks again!

Think you forgot the link.

1 Like

so dumb of me! please find it here!

This document will expire in 19 hours.

You’ll need to extend or repost this, as others may not see it in that time.

However, the log is essentially just a repeat of:

2024-03-09 14:53:02.9|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/v3/system/status?apikey=(removed) 200.OK (0 ms)
2024-03-09 14:53:06.2|Error|TaskExtensions|Task Error

[v4.0.2.1262] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at Dapper.SqlMapper.ExecuteReaderWithFlagsFallback(IDbCommand cmd, Boolean wasClosed, CommandBehavior behavior) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1075
   at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryMultipleImpl(IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition& command) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1058
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(IDbConnection connection, IDbTransaction transaction, TModel model) in ./Sonarr.Core/Datastore/BasicRepository.cs:line 188
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(TModel model) in ./Sonarr.Core/Datastore/BasicRepository.cs:line 151
   at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand](TCommand command, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in ./Sonarr.Core/Messaging/Commands/CommandQueueManager.cs:line 138
   at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push(String commandName, Nullable`1 lastExecutionTime, Nullable`1 lastStartTime, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in ./Sonarr.Core/Messaging/Commands/CommandQueueManager.cs:line 142
   at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands() in ./Sonarr.Core/Jobs/Scheduler.cs:line 42
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

Corrupt DB would do it, Sonarr FAQ | Servarr Wiki