Scheduled tasks stop running after 24-48 hours

I saw some other threads with the same issue but it didn’t seem to be fixed.

After a day or so, all the scheduled tasks stop running. If I restart Sonarr, they will immediately start working until they stop again.

I’m using:
Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS (Server)
Sonarr Version 2.0.0.3645
Mono Version 3.2.8 (Debian 3.2.8+dfsg-4ubuntu1.1)

Image showing tasks not running

I enabled trace logging.

The log files can be found at rontonsoup.com/sonarr

You can either look at the individual files or there is a zip in there containing all of them.

Direct link to zip: http://rontonsoup.com/sonarr/logs.zip

Thank you for any help.

You need to upgrade mono to at least 3.10, but 4.2.1 is preferred.

EDIT:
I had multiple installs for mono in apt-get. I removed a previous one and now sonarr is reporting a mono version of 4.2.1.

Hopefully this fixes my issue.

Thanks!!

Orig post:
If I run mono --version on command line it seems to indicate 4.2.1 is on the server, yet when looking at Sonarr, it still says 3.2.8.

pogostick@pogostick2:~$ mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 4.2.1 (Stable 4.2.1.102/6dd2d0d Thu Nov 12 09:52:44 UTC 2015)
Copyright © 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
TLS: __thread
SIGSEGV: altstack
Notifications: epoll
Architecture: amd64
Disabled: none
Misc: softdebug
LLVM: supported, not enabled.
GC: sgen

Then two different versions are installed, likely the method that you’re using to start Sonarr points to another copy.

Didn’t see your post when I edited mine. Yeah, this was the problem, I cleaned up my installs and now Sonarr is reporting a matching mono version.

Thanks!

Sonarr is using Mono Version 4.2.1, yet the tasks still have the same problem as originally stated.

Likely culprit:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.