Scene renamed incorrectly

I submitted a scene rename to the Scene Naming sheet and it’s still not named correctly so wanted to report it here. The TVDB name is “Masterchef: The Professionals” (ID 82817). A name the some scenes use is “Masterchef (UK) The Professionals”. The note in the Google sheet says you guys added “Masterchef The Professionals UK”, but that’s not the correct name - the UK comes in parentheses between “Masterchef” and “The Professionals”.

I’m noting this because the addition you made at your end still gives an “unknown series” for “Masterchef (UK) The Professionals” I think because you put the UK at the end and without parentheses instead of the middle with the parentheses. Thanks.

I looked for sources of Masterchef (UK) The Professionals and didn’t find any, but did find Masterchef The Professionals UK, so it was added. It looked like a mistake (and we get a lot of those), but I’ve added it now.

Parentheses are irrelevant to Sonarr, they’re stripped out when comparing and searching.

Here’s a screenshot with my Torrentz2 search that shows it with the UK after Masterchef but before The Professionals:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.