Scene naming Top Chef France on french indexer

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322

Hello,

I’m trying to download Top Chef on a french indexer. I can’t find anything because i assume Sonarr is searching the name “Top Chef France”. On my indexer i only have torrent without the “France”. I wanted to submit a request in the form but i saw that someone already ask for this.

Mark leave this notes : Conflicts with the US series, we'll need example release names to limit this alias to specific release groups. Please open a thread on the forums.

Here is some example from the french indexer :

[(M6)TOP.CHEF.S10.E14-FiNALE.08-05-2019.WEB-DL.x264.mkv
[(M6)TOP.CHEF.S10.E13.Demi-finale.01-05-2019.WEB-DL.x264.mkv
[(M6)TOP.CHEF.S10.E10.10-04-2019.WEB-DL.x264.mkv
[Top Chef S10E09 (03 Avril 2019) 720p WEB-DL x264-BTFX

I tried on other “international indexer” but i only found one result with top chef france.

Thank you very much

We can likely have Sonarr handle the BTFX release, but the (M6) on the other releases will likely break Sonarr’s ability to match it to the series, you may need Jackett to clean those up before passing them back to Sonarr, but then it’d need to put something in there for Sonarr to match on, which would ideally match the BTFX releases.

I’ve added the alias, limited to releases that match either of those formats, but not sure how well it’s going to work.

Hello, Thank you mark !

Can you please explain me how to use this alias ?
I will try to remove the (M6) from the release, i first need to know how to do that :slight_smile:.
Thank you !
I will keep you updated.
Best regards,

Update:
I tried to relaunch the download, he successfully downloaded 10 episodes but some are missing. I don’t know why but the name BTFX must be missing. I will share with you the release name of the missing one when i get back from work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.