Says Cutoff Met when it is not

Sonarr 2.0.0.5338
Win 7 home

I’ve used Sonarr for years, love it - but have always had issues with the Cutoff and Quality settings. I used ot not worry about it but I now have more HDD space and want to update to BluRay 1080p>WEBDL 1080p>HDTV>1080 over a lot of my stuff that is 720p right now.

I made a new quality profile:

I then updated all my series to use this profile:

I then go into a series to test, you can see this series have 720p downloaded (for good measure all my files have the file quality in the file name)

All 1080p sources are saying quality met:

Maybe I am doing something very stupid and wrong or backward but for years I have not been able to figure this out.

As a last measure I also checked History tab to make sure a 1080p downloaded wasn’t stuck but alas it wasn’t:

Any help would be appreciated.

(I think I Just realized that I may have my hierarchy in the profile backward…)

Your profile now reads “I want 1080p bluray, but anything selected above that is fine too”, by reordering the qualities like that. So virtually anything you throw at this profile will come back with the message that your existing file is equal or better.

If the final quality you want to achieve is 1080p bluray, put it on top of the list.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.