Rutorrent is suddenly removing my label on it's own

I know the rutorrent help forum is more appropriate for this but for some reason I cannot register there as my activation email never arrives, no matter what email I use.

Anyway, I don’t know what changed but suddenly when Sonarr sends rutorrent a torrent magnet link it applies the appropriate label but as soon as the .torrent file is received the torrent is stopped and the label is removed. Has anyone had this happen before? I don’t have any autolabel settings set or anything.

Hmmm… Suddenly started working again. Ghost in the machine?

and now it’s doing it again.

I can’t figure this out and it’s driving me nuts. I’m sure it’s an issue with rtorrent/rutorrent and not Sonarr but I hope someone here might be able to help as I can’t find any information and I cannot get into the rtorrent/rutorrent forum as my activation email never arrived and I’ve tried 4 email accounts, checked spam, and emailed the forum admin.

Anyway, quite randomly when Sonarr sends a magnet link to rtorrent with the tv-sonarr label, the label somehow disappears as soon as the .torrent file is downloaded and the torrent stops. I have not been able to find out when or why this happens. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t, and I haven’t been able to identify a common thread. I started my rtorrent setup from scratch, removed all the complex settings and variable and still nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions, come across this before, or have access to the rutorrent forum so they can tell novik65 to check his damn email so I can get into the forum and get some help?

Maybe its worth reaching out to them on GitHub?

Unfortunately I don’t see any contact information on github other than the email.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.