RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Untucked Episode Mapping

Sonarr version (exact version): 4
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs: N/A
Description of issue: Mapping of episodes is incorrect

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars: Untucked Episode mapping is incorrect for season 6.

Previously the season number for “RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars: Untucked” was 3 seasons behind the main program, “RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars”, so season 8 of the main program corresponded to season 5 of Untucked. Scene downloads of Untucked however would show season 8 incorrectly, but this was being fixed by either Sonarr or Xem.

For the new season of “RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars: Untucked” i,e. season 6 (corresponding to season 9 of the main program) the scene downloads are now using the correct season/episode, S06EXX however Sonarr is matching these to season 3 incorrectly i.e S03EXX. Looks like it’s somehow programmed to take 3 seasons off like it used to be,

Can this be fixed please?

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/faq#why-cant-sonarr-import-episode-files-for-series-x-why-cant-sonarr-find-releases-for-series-x

Sonarr finds and downloads the new season 6 episodes correctly but it assigns it them to season 3 and not season 6.

Scene episode naming was wrong and xem was fixing everything down 3 seasons. However this now been fixed and the new season 6 scene episodes are named as season 6, and not 9. Hence XEM is wrong going forward. Tough one to fix i guess.

Looking at predb, the scene still seems to be releasing them as Season 9. So anyone releasing as S6 is likely P2P, hence the disparity. Or they’re renamed reups, which is always garbage to deal with.

So XEM is correct based on scene releases, which is what it’s intended to address.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.