Rupaul's drag race all stars untucked doesn't monitor past season 5?

Windows 10

Rupaul’s drag race all stars as a series monitors fine, but there is a companion series called [title] Untucked! that’s mostly behind the scenes features and what not. The all stars series itself is on season 8 and so is the untucked companion series, but the untucked series only shows to season 5 on Sonarr. I’ve been manually adding the untucked episodes via NZBGeek but I’d like it to be automated like the rest of my library. I can add log files if necessary.

I’m seeing 15 seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race: Untucked! within Sonarr (RuPaul's Drag Race: Untucked! - TheTVDB.com).

Do you have a different, incomplete series added with the same name?

Hi, thanks for the response! It is a different series, the one I’m looking at is RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars: Untucked! This is the “All stars” version of the series

Ahh, that one is a mess, 5 seasons, but they would need to be mapped to the actual seasons based on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Untucked! - TheTVDB.com which looks to be done already on TheXEM: RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Untucked! | Mapping | Xem

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.