Run script when torrent completes

3.0.4.1132*:
Mono version 5.20.1.34:
OS Linux Mint:
Debug logs - unnessicary:

I feel like this is a basic question but I’m not entirely sure the best way to configure this…
I would like to run a custom script when Sonarr detects the torrent has completed -> this is when it would automatically start the import
My downloader is a remote system and I would like the script to have my local machine import the download via lsftp (I’ll either mirror or if I can get the actual link that Sonarr is looking for I’d download the specific file)
Once that script finishes obtaining the download remotely Sonarr would pick it up and handle the import (the download is sent to the remote mapping path where Sonarr will find it)

So basically, how can I easily inject the script once Sonnar sees the download as complete from the download client.

Thanks in advance for the help/input

Sonarr doesn’t have functionality to run a script prior to importing like you’re looking for here, best bet would be something in the download client to achieve that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.