RSS search problems with some series

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1342
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:

Description of issue:

Some series have stopped automatically downloading episodes (via RSS) with the tracker that I use HD-SPAIN

Neither the manual nor the automatic search has worked for me for a long time.

But recently there are some series that have stopped downloading episodes (RSS). Not all the series, and other episodes of the same season had already been downloaded.

It’s like it degrades over time.

In this case the example is Chicago Fire 9x09.

I put a piece of the log with the rss, manual and automatic search attempts.

Sorry for my bad English

An RSS Search is not a search - it only grabs the recent uploads to your tracker.

There is no issue at all with what you’ve posted.

The release you’re looking for was not recently uploaded.

What do you mean manual and auto search don’t work? That doesn’t make any sense at all. Most likely your indexer fails to return results for a standard search which has nothing to do with Sonarr.

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#searches-indexers-and-trackers

Thanks for your quickly answer.

Sorry about language mistake. Yes, the prime problem is that Sonarr not grab episodes with RSS in HD-SPAIN tracker.

I forced today RSS with this episode to obtain log, but it fails the aired day.

I will try to get log with the next episode.

Finally I found the problem.

2022-02-04 20:37:37.4|Debug|QualityAllowedByProfileSpecification|Checking if report meets quality requirements. Bluray-1080p v1
2022-02-04 20:37:37.4|Debug|QualityAllowedByProfileSpecification|Quality Bluray-1080p v1 rejected by Series’ quality profile

Thanks and sorry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.