Remote path settings disappears

Version : 2.0.0.5338
Mono Version : 5.20.1.34

Sonar runs in a docker container.

My remote path settings disappears. For example : my sabnzb is running on my NAS and my sonar runs on a distant vps so the mapping I use is

url of my nas : my.nas.com (the same I use for the download client)
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/Series/ --> /tv/

/tv/ is mapped to /home/nas/Series with is a sshfs mount point to my nas /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/Series/

But il looks like sonar does not save the settings and I get a tons of error like
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/Series/

replying to myself… rebooted everything and now the settings are saved but now I have this error
Unable to process folder that is mapped to an existing show

I give up and go back to sick chill

For what it’s worth: remote path mappings are for mapping a remote download directory to a local path sonarr can see and process the files from there. You don’t map a remote download directory to your sorted series path, which I think is what you attempted…

ok thanks
so there is no way to make sonarr works in my case

It sounds like you have your download client dropping files in the same place Sonarr is expected to put them, but the download client runs on the host?

In that case then yes, you want a remote path mapping, but Sonarr won’t process downloads that are already in a series folder, it expected to import them from somewhere else.

Generally you’d have a separate downloads folder and Sonarr will pick up from there, but others have a subfolder for downloads/unsorted files.

If your download client is doing the sorting you can disable Completed Download Handling and Sonarr will see the file as downloaded once it rescans the series folder (roughly every 12 hours).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.