Remote path mapping question on Synology NAS

I would like to ask for help. I am trying to setup remote path mapping on my Synology NAS & Download station manager as download client.

How do I setup remote mapping in my case?

Currently I am getting error:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume2/Downloads/completed/xyshow. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

I chenged remote path mapping to this:

Now, I do not get the error, but hard links are not working. The files are just copied to my TV Shows folder, instead of hard linking.

I even tried this config:

Then I set /data/tv as root path for media and remote path mapping:

…but now I get error:

Couldn't import episode /data/downloads/The.Last/The.Last.S01E03.2160p.mkv: Access to the path '/data/The Last' is denied.

I don’t even understand why it is trying to put to /data/ when I set it to /data/tv.

Edit:

I added a new TV Shows and it now seem to be correctly importing to /data/tv//New Show (previous “The Last” still trying to import to wrong place), but hard linking is still not working.

Sounds like The Last has the wrong root folder set.

As for hardlinking, I don’t know if that works due to how Synology does it’s volumes, but following Synology - TRaSH Guides will be your best bet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.