Release was matched to series by ID. Automatic import is not possiblemport-is-not-possible

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Mono Version
Debug logs: sonaar import no work - Pastebin.com
Description of issue:
As per this link - this issue is occuring on windows and linux for the show named Guilt (2019) for episodes season 3, episode 2, 3 and 4. I have checked the spreadsheet in the FAQ and Guilt 2019 seems to be listed.

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#found-matching-series-via-grab-history-but-series-was-matched-by-series-id-automatic-import-is-not-possible

When I said as per this link I meant to post the link to someone else asking this and Markus linking to alias FAQ. I checked the alias spreadsheet and it has guilt 2019 listed. So I am unsure of my next steps.

You have just linked me back to the same FAQ. It mentions to look for your release and not lodge a duplicate and as I found it in the spreadsheet I logged this ticket instead.

The release title is missing 2019, which is necessary because there is an earlier series called Guilt from 2016. This can’t be fixed by Sonarr, the release group would need to change their naming.

No worries.

I’ve manually imported them using the man icon on the activity/queue page, and directed them to correct episode/season that matches the file. Annoying when people don’t use correct names :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.