Reinstall sonarr on DSM7

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.5.1144
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34-17
Debug logs:The DataMapper was unable to load the following field: ‘Languages’ value: ‘[ { “language”: 0, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 13, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 17, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 14, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 3, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 11, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 18, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 12, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 15, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 24, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 21, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 8, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 5, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 9, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 22, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 27, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 23, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 20, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 4, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 2, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 19, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 16, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 1, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 7, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 6, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 25, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 10, “allowed”: true }, { “language”: 28, “allowed”: false }, { “language”: 26, “allowed”: false } ]’. ID does not match a known language Parameter name: id
Description of issue: Reinstall Sonarr from SynoCommunity and cannot launch it correctly. Please help me.
Thanks.

youre going to need to link to the entire log file

did it ever work on dsm7? or was it working on dsm6, you upgraded to dsm7, it failed there so you reinstalled it to see if that helped? dsm7 has various issues, especially with permissions, that will cause the synocommunity sonarr package to barf.

if your synology model supports docker seriously consider using a docker image for sonarr instead

You are shit out of luck.

You’ll need to start with a fresh database, update sonarr, and then import your backup.

The version that the SynoCommunity is providing as the initial install is too old to use with modern databases due to additional languages being added.

Given the NAS packages are poorly maintained and poorly supported this is why docker is recommended

@rhom it’s an easy one with that error info

New sonarr DB doesn’t work with Old Sonarr versions due to migrations and language updates

Docker costs more resources than package, thanks mate.

Thank you, mate. So at the moment, the only solution I can do is waiting SynoCommunity release new initial install package? Can I uninstall and erase the package then delete the database file by myself?

uninstall via package center, and i think the files are under /volumeX/@appstore/sonarr (if the uninstall doesnt already remove them)

youll probably want to back up your database though and store that somewhere else as you should be able to import it once you have the latest version installed and running. unless you dont mind setting it up from scratch again.

just be aware that DSM7 has some issues with permissions that tend to screw up sonarr, so even with the latest version you may get odd errors.

They really don’t though. The difference is largely immaterial

Nope not at all

https://wiki.servarr.com/en/sonarr/appdata-directory#synology

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.