Redownloads failing/getting stuck

Hi,

I’m having an issue that I can recreate many times. Anytime a download fails in SABnzbd (missing blocks etc.), Sonarr will retry a download for the same episode a number of times before getting ‘stuck’ and not finding new downloads for that episode. I have to manually click the search button next to that episode.

Usually the episode will say ‘Episode missing from disk’ next to the failed episode, even though the episode was not imported into the correct folder from SAB.

I have listed required information below and the logs can be found at the pastebin link. Many thanks in advance for your help and apologies if this is a simple issue or I’m doing something wrong, I’m new to this!

Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04
Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.4949
Mono Ver 4.2.3

Trace Level Logging:
https://pastebin.com/cTvX0kLY

Not imported or not finding a result?

If Sonarr exhausts all available options when the downloads fail and doesn’t see another option in the RSS feed later there won’t be anything for Sonarr to grab.

If you’re seeing lot’s of failures shortly after a release is posted, set a minimum age, that’ll help with propagation issues, if they’re failing later, make sure you have a block account.

As far as I can see - not imported. Because I can manually trigger another search and it will find another download. It will then download, if the download completes - fine, if it doesn’t then it may trigger a redownload, but sometimes not, I’ve not figured out why!

I have a few block accounts as well!

((Debug logs)) from a search after failure will show which indexers were searched and why each result was rejected (or not rejected).

I posted logs in the OP. Did I not do it right? Thanks!

Those logs don’t show an issue, one release was accepted and sent to SAB (and accepted by SAB):

17-10-15 21:09:07.6|Info|DownloadService|Report sent to SABnzbd. The.Man.in.the.High.Castle.S02E02.1080p

Hmm I see. I’ve tracked the log further and that same download fails:

17-10-15 21:10:14.6|Debug|TrackedDownloadService|Tracking ‘SABnzbd:The.Man.in.the.High.Castle.S02E02.1080p’: ClientState=Failed SonarrStage=Downloading Episode=‘The Man in the High Castle - S02E02 HDTV-1080p v1’ OutputPath=/home/plex/sab/downloads/incomplete/The.Man.in.the.High.Castle.S02E02.1080p.

It then tries to find more NZBs but at some point it just gets lost it seems like? I can’t really follow the latter part of the logs very well.

Appreciate you taking a look, thanks so much!

It could just be running out of things to try, if you hit the API limits of your indexer Sonarr would get less results and miss a release it otherwise would have tried. (Just an example of what could cause Sonarr to miss a release, the logs don’t point to that being the case).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.